Random Thoughts

There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. --Albert Einstein

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Best Friends


Bec & I

This is my best friend and I at our year 12 formal in 2002. The first impression of Bec came from her and Sarah chasing each other around during lunch break at school attacking each other! I didn't know that those two *crazy* girls would later become my best friends through school. Unfortunately as things go, Sarah drifted away from us. I luv my Bec, and even though we've both moved away from each other, i can still say that she's my best friend!

Best friends are wonderful things, you don't have to explain you're self to them, they understand how you feel before you have to say anything, they know how to cheer you up, and their just all round wonderful!

*Miss ya bec!*

5 Comments:

  • At 10:50 am, Blogger Sonja said…

    An illness hey, lol! Thanks for dropping in! :o)

     
  • At 10:55 am, Blogger Father Amadeus said…

    nice new blog! thanks for linking me... i'll return the kindness :-)

     
  • At 11:37 am, Blogger Sonja said…

    No worries! Thanks for that :o)

     
  • At 10:31 pm, Blogger Peter Ansell said…

    you and bec both look great, did you have fun?

     
  • At 1:33 pm, Blogger Sonja said…

    Thanks so much! :o) We had great fun, just my feet were slightly sore after a night in heels!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home