Random Thoughts

There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. --Albert Einstein

Sunday, April 24, 2005

[insert some interesting title here]

Well, i suppose it's time for a new post again. Unfortunately, i don't have anything overly exciting to post... *thinks* nope..

Well, what have i been doing... well we went camping at the Blue Mountains (see Daniels post). It was great fun. It was a little chilly, but it was nice just the same. I miss going camping, we (my family and 2 others) used to camp every year over new years at the beach in emu park, i used to love it. We used to do a lot of camping when i was younger, and i do truly miss it.

On thing that i really miss is horse riding. Go on, laugh... but my horse had a real special bond with me and she really means a lot to me. When thing weren' that great you could always go out to the paddock and she'd see you, whinney at you and come over. She could always calm me down, she knew when i was upset and would be such a sweetie. Also, when she was younger she was abused by someone, a man we reckon. When i first bought her, she was very edgy. If you raised your hand just a little bit too fast, she'd yank up her head, sometimes rear and go flying backwards. She'd been beaten pretty badly, but she learnt to trust me and my family. The thing that touched me most is the fact that when another horse who would try to get at her from his paddock got into her paddock she came trotting over to me when i called her (which she's never done) while others caught him. She knew she could trust me.. that touched me soo much and sitll does.

Anyway, went off on a tangent there... well, i really don't have anything else to say... So this will do for the moment...

2 Comments:

  • At 11:22 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi ~Babydoll~,

    As a result of reading your blog "this post", I think you will discover my directory on arthritis cures and other arthritis studies to be useful.

    If convenient, come and take a look at my articles on arthritis pain relief now!

    Best Regards

     
  • At 8:08 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi ~Babydoll~,

    As a result of reading your blog "this post", I think you will discover my directory on arthritis remedy and other arthritis studies to be useful.

    If convenient, come and take a look at my articles on arthritis pain relief now!

    Best Regards

     

Post a Comment

<< Home