Random Thoughts

There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. --Albert Einstein

Monday, March 06, 2006

My weekend in Brissie

Ok, so i posted about res school and coming home.. but the most important part was missed - my weekend in Brissie!

I got to spend the weekend with Clinton - which was just lovely, considering i hadn't seen him since before school started. He even went and bought a mattress for me to sleep on! I was willing to just sleep on the two cushions from the couch! Unfortunately, it rained the whole time i was there.

We went to church at Park Ridge, which was quite an interesting experience... i won't even to into that one! Sunday we went shopping for a while and found some good sales on books! Quite good! Me like book sales! :oD

1 Comments:

  • At 7:14 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like book sales as well. Perhaps you could take a book to church so that you have a back up plan.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home