Random Thoughts

There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. --Albert Einstein

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Killer Dentist

Have any of you heard of a situation where to just get a simple check up at the dentist not only do they probe around in your mouth, but they take x-rays too??

Well, i went a couple of days ago, and they used this stupid thing to take the x-ray. You see that beastly thing below, that stick that in your mouth. Now, i don't know whether mine is smaller, or what, but it was't going to work.

I gagged half a dozen times and it kept hitting the back of my throat! The stooopid dentist didn't get the fact that i was in pain and gagging until i nearly threw up on him!! Only then after i grumpily told him that wasn't going to work, did he think of getting a smaller one. I could handle that one.

But too late.


I now have an inch long cut at the back of my throat that is hurting like you wouldn't believe.... I should've just bitten his finger... by accident of course...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home