Random Thoughts

There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. --Albert Einstein

Monday, August 22, 2005

Hmm.....

How busy life has been since the Solomons trip! This week i'm on Mid-semester break, so only another 6 weeks until exams and then H-O-L-I-D-A-Y-S!

I'm really looking forward to a holiday. I haven't really had one for ages... Christmas last year i did uni, so it would be since the christmas break the year before. Just really need a holiday... and need to get away.

I still don't know what i want to do after i graduate, which worries me to some extent... Next year is 4th year, i'm supposed to have some idea of where i'm heading, and i have no idea at all.

Not feeling all that great, going to the doctor wednesday..

Really should post more...

maybe later..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home