Random Thoughts

There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. --Albert Einstein

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Travels

Today two of my friends are off to Fiji! How lucky are they, their going to have so much fun!

Two other friends are in the US with their families. Some people have all the fun! It doesn't matter, i'm going to the Solomon Islands next year. Did you hear about the Australian Peacekeeper who was shot in Honiara (sp!?) which is the Capital of the Solomons? My parents are not so sure about letting me go now. I hope it doesn't stir things up.

It's amazing how you don't realise how much something or some people mean to you until their gone away. I'm missing lots of my college friends heaps!

Not long until Christmas now!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:51 pm, Blogger Father Amadeus said…

    i hope your plans aren't impacted by the horrible recent events!

    merry christmas :-)

     
  • At 1:04 pm, Blogger Sonja said…

    Kurt:
    I really hope so too! I really am looking forward to going over, it'll be such an amazing experience! Merry Christmas to you too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home