Random Thoughts

There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. --Albert Einstein

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Small and insignificant

Ever get the feeling that you're totally alone even though there are people everywhere?

Last night was one of those times. I don't know why (well, actually i do..) but i just felt really alone. I tried to call a friend, but she was at work and i asked her mum to get her to msg me when she got home so i could call her. Not surprisingly, she never messaged me. I really miss her heaps, but i can't keep trying to keep in contact when all i get each time is a brick wall. I really could have used her this week, i just needed someone to talk to.
I miss home, i hate to admit it, but i do. I miss being able to just drive over to friends houses and just chat for ages. I know College is just up the road, but it's not the same. The thing that worries me most is that i'm loosing my best friend. No matter how much i try, i very rarely get any response from her. Is she purposefully avoiding me? I really do have to wonder sometimes. Or when she is home, she's "busy" (in others words there is something on TV).
I know i have lots of wonderful friends, just sometimes you can't help but feel that you've got no one. Sorry, just had to get it off my chest

2 Comments:

  • At 10:24 am, Blogger Peter Ansell said…

    everyone needs someone that they can talk to. i know i have quite a few friends but the number who i can talk to like that is still very small. we are here for you sonja. :) i know how much it sucks not to have anyone to talk to, although i tend to talk to myself alot. lol...

    luv ya,
    peter

     
  • At 2:06 pm, Blogger Sonja said…

    Thanks heaps peter! :o)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home