Random Thoughts

There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. --Albert Einstein

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Happy days!

Well, I think I actually have something to post about now! :o) Yesterday was a good day. A very good day. A special someone came into my life. You have no idea how happy and relieved I was to find out that it was me he liked. Some of my poor friends had to put up with me for a week and a half while I worried over it. But everything is good now. My parents think he's great and his father is really happy too, so things are looking really good. Not everyone knows yet, but we've been able to tell most of our closest friends so far.

Next biggest dilemma is whether I can go hiking this weekend. I'd love to go, but my knees will probably disagree with me and my assignment is due on the 15th. And i'd also have to convince my parents to let me go too, which would be the biggest battle.

So yes, that's my happy news! :o)

5 Comments:

  • At 1:23 pm, Blogger Peter Ansell said…

    it was no trouble to hear you worrying about it. what i did last night and said had nothing to do with it. i deserve to be put straight by people on my blog

    i am truly happy for you. i just don't know exactly how to reconcile that with myself as i described on my blog so i don't pull you down. even as the asshole i am i would hate to do that to you.

    i soooo wish i could come hiking with you guys this weekend. i haven't been since we went at exam time last semester and i'm missing it already.

     
  • At 5:47 pm, Blogger Sonja said…

    Thanks guys :oD

    I am off hiking for sure now. Clinton has gone through what i need to bring and has found me a pack. Let's hope i survive the weekend! We leave at 8 tommorow morning and get back sometime sunday... See you all then!

     
  • At 12:03 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Scott says:

    Hooray! Congrats Sonja, I knew it would all turn out for the best. =)

     
  • At 7:14 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ahhh how sweet!!

    Colin

     
  • At 1:24 pm, Blogger Sonja said…

    Erm thanks Colin

     

Post a Comment

<< Home