Random Thoughts

There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. --Albert Einstein

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

My life at the moment

Well things are much better at the moment! I finally got to talk to my good mate Tim, and Bec is supposed to be calling me tonight. Melissa and I have found a hairdresser who is open on Sunday, just we have to go to Tuggerah at 9.30 Sunday morning... and pay $80(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) just for an upstyle! Yes, i nearly died of fright too! But i guess it's a one off, so why not have some fun!

Now i'm doing the Sabbath School lesson this week for Braden, i really don't know how i get myself into these things sometimes! :o) It's on Daniel 6 - so if anyone has any inspiration.. ;o)

Clinton now knows that it was us who chaffed his room, i'm sorry i still haven't got the photos, but Peter does and will be putting them on his Blog so head on over to Ansell's blog (when he puts them up!). I should be getting them off Melissa soon.

Oh, latest on the invasion of my house friday night, now there are close to 60 people comming! The house is soo tiny, it's going to be quite amusing seeing everyone fitting in! I have just about everything else under control, just have to buy the icecream and pick up the cheesecake.

Oh will i be glad when this weekend is over! :o)

2 Comments:

  • At 9:44 pm, Blogger Peter Ansell said…

    oohhh... he knows... cool... well... i have been a bit slack in putting them up since i got them yesterday morning and have been doing other things since but hey... its worth it... even if there are only a few photos... they basically show what happened... along with bradens chaff they should go well.... hehehehe....

     
  • At 9:58 pm, Blogger Sonja said…

    Yes, he knows! I haven't seen him yet, but Braden told me and Clinton said to Dad that he think's i've got something to do with it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home