Random Thoughts

There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. --Albert Einstein

Monday, February 14, 2005

Life

Well, life is busy at the moment. Not, that i'm complaining of course. I wouldn't change a thing at the moment.

My assignment is due tommorow, it's currently 500 words short and i haven't even made it run smoothly yet. So that'll be a breeze. Will get both the parents to proof read it just to make sure i can pull off another D or even better, a HD.

Wednesday i'm going to go and visit my wonderful boyfriend. I'll have to catch the trains by myself (for a Rocky girl whose only ever been on as many trains as fingers, this is a scary thought), but if i get to see Clinton, it's all worth it.

Then on friday i fly to Rocky. Saturday is Sarah's wedding. I am so excited and happy for her. Oh, that reminds me, i have to work out what is expected of me at uni residential school. What are we going to learn in a week when we haven't even started the subject yet? Should be intersting... One of my good mates from Rocky has got himself a girl *yay*, so that's some great news.

Well, not sure if i'll be able to get online while i'm in Rocky and the next few days could be a lil busy, so if i don't get online before then, i'll be back on the 25th!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:40 pm, Blogger Peter Ansell said…

    sorry i dissappeared before... someone called and they spoke for ages on the phone (which cuts me off)

    have fun on the train... i always do!! but i am more of a loner so it suits my style

    and have fun in rocky, if you are at res school they should have internet access somewhere if you get time out

    see ya back at the bong!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home