Random Thoughts

There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. --Albert Einstein

Monday, November 08, 2004

The big weekend!

Well, I officially survived the weekend!

Friday night went well, I would have died if Melissa, Braden & Clinton hadn't come around and helped me. The house was full, but thankfully we had enough food and not everyone stayed for very long. A lot of people ate dessert and then left, so the people that stayed for quite a while fitted fine. I survived taking the Sabbath School lesson for Braden, it wasn't as bad as i expected that it would be, plently of people came to our group and the all spoke up which was great. The Jac Banquet was great fun! Even though my 'date' abandoned me for most of the night! :o) No, we all had lots of fun and heaps of photos, but let me tell you i was quite happy to get back into my jeans and normal shoes when we got back!! One of these days i'll catch up on some sleep, had quite a few late nights in the past 2 weeks!

I shall put up some photos of the night soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home